Yuzu & Cypress Natural Reed Diffuser
Yuzu is a tart Japanese fruit from the citrus family, often used in Kodo, or the Japanese “way of incense”. Taking inspiration from this, the Heal's Yuzu & Cypress natural reed diffuser blends bright, citrus tones with rich cypress-based undertones. Hints of lavender, black pepper and juniper are also dispersed throughout. This is a fresh yet mild scent for the home which energises, brightens and gently invigorates.
Made in the UK exclusively for Heal's.
Distinctive strains of yuzu, orange, black pepper and lavender mix with cedarwood and amber.
Natural reeds emit a constant, gentle fragrance.
Comes with glass diffuser and natural reeds.
Materials & Information
Product box includes scented oil, glass diffuser bottle and a set of reeds
Natural reeds disperse a constant yet subtle fragrance
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.