Vision Walk Rug Grey/Rose
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
A sensuous flat-woven rug from Line Design, skilfully crafted by hand using the ancient pit loom technique.
A sensuous flat-woven rug from Line Design, skilfully crafted by hand using the ancient pit loom technique. A mélange of different yarns, diagonal lines, textures and tones creates a stunning arena of visual and structural interest in Vision Walk. Crafted from thick, natural wool with an organic cotton warp, the subtle streaks of colour elevate the feeling of warmth and add a contemporary edge to the rustic aesthetics. Both materials are GOTS- and OEKO-TEX® -certified to ensure that eco-friendly and ethical processes were used throughout all the manufacturing processes. Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann, Vision Walk is part of the Apertus Collection that focuses on structure and sustainability to create stunning, responsibly produced rugs that feature the Care & Fair label.
- Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann
- GOTS- and OEKO-TEX® certified to ensure that eco-friendly and ethical manufacturing processes.
- Hand-woven from 100% wool
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available