Urchin Wall Light
by Tom Raffield
by Tom Raffield
The Urchin Wall Light is inspired by the empty shells of the Sea Urchin, which can be found off the Cornish coastline. Warm light gathers between 17 taut curved strips of wood which have been fused together with laser cut birch plates, and then carefully manipulated to conceal the bulb. Fixed into an organic sphere which allows the light to escape through the seams, the Urchin collection of lighting is available in ash, oak and walnut.
Handmade within Tom’s studio in Cornwall using laser cut woods which are traditionally steam bent and woven.
Sustainable timber - available in walnut, ash and oak finishes.
Warm light is emitted from the lights curves casting shadows on the walls.
Materials & Information
Finish: Oak, ash, walnut.
Bulb not included
Installation required: Yes, this light needs to be wired up by an electrian.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available