Treviso Desk Walnut
Pay in 12 instalments of £232.50 with interest free credit.
The Treviso Desk by Matthew Hilton imparts a rich, tactile quality of timelessness, elegance and durability. Launched in 2009, the clean, angular lines and subtle, ergonomic details of the Treviso Desk make for a striking and functional workstation — perfect for creative professionals, dedicated scholars and remote workers alike.
Designed to enhance and increase productivity, the Treviso Desk is a seamless complement to L.Ercolani’s versatile portfolio of chairs and modular workplace solutions. Unapologetically angular and geometric in form, the desk boasts a distinctive oblique profile with tilted wooden legs and discrete, built-in drawers.
The bold, architectural integrity of the Treviso Desk draws awareness to the haptic, grounding qualities of natural wood. Offered in a rich walnut, the Treviso Desk’s calming materiality complements a wide array of contemporary living and working spaces.
Two levels of work space.
Designed by Matthew Hilton.
And an abundance of storage space with two desk tidy drawers
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.