Terms and Conditions - Timeless Chairs
These Terms and conditions apply to all purchases.
Heal’s is offering a £150 gift card for every £1000 spent on the three following collections: Togo by Ligne Roset, Egg by Fritz Hansen and Forum by Case. As your spend on these three collections increases, the balance added to the gift card will reflect this. For each qualifying order, you will receive one gift card uploaded with the relevant amount (in multiples of £150).
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid between 15th September 2023 and 1st October 2023 inclusive and applies to purchases made in-store and online at heals.com
- Only purchases comprising the 3 ranges listed above qualify towards the accrual of spend for redemption
- Spend £1000 or more on the 3 ranges in a single transaction to receive £150 per £1000 order value, excluding delivery charges
- One gift card will be loaded with the appropriate amount per customer order
- Orders cannot be combined and the offer cannot be applied to previous orders outside the promotional period
- Gift cards will be issued against online purchases by post to the billing address within 14 working days of the qualifying transaction issued instore at the point of sale
- The gift card cannot be used to settle accounts or used in relation to an existing or previous order
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash
- The gift card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged and Heal’s reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which is deemed to be tampered with, duplicate or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud
- The gift card will remain live for 12 months after activation
- If some or all of the product (s) are returned or the order is cancelled, thereby reducing the original transaction to below the £1000 threshold, the gift card must be returned. In the case that the gift card has already been redeemed or is not returned, the amount of the gift card will be deducted from the refund
- Heal’s reserves the right to withdraw, alter or decline the offer without prior notice
This does not affect your statutory rights.