Takara Shade Indigo & Denium
Exclusively handmade, the Mix & Match Shade and Base collection lets you create a personalised light that's tailored to your decor
Handmade in Suffolk exclusively for Heal’s, our Mix & Match Shade and Base collection lets you create a personalised light that’s tailored to your decor. Choose your shade from a host of designer styles from leading fabric houses before combining with one of our exclusively designed bases. British fabric house Harlequin is internationally renowned for its premier fabric collection, which boasts an eclectic fusion of classic and contemporary design. The ink splash effect of the Takara Shade Navy is based on the traditional Japanese shibori dying technique. Made in Britain, Takara fabric is available in four shade diameters and a selection of colours.
Exclusive to Heal’s
Upholstered by hand in Suffolk
Fabric designed by Harlequin and made in Britain
Available in four shade diameters and a selection of colours
Designed to be paired with our Mix & Match Bases
Read more Read less
|Extra Large||H:30cm Dia:60cm|
Materials & Information
67% Polyester 33% Viscose
Additional add ons are available to convert the shades into ceiling lights or create a softer ambient light with a diffuser
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available