Pay in 12 instalments of £108.25 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Melding classic British tailoring with modern form, the solid wood Tailor features double piping and comfortable proportions.
Celebrating Britain’s long heritage of exquisite tailoring, this elegantly upholstered corner sofa adds understated contemporary style to the plushest of pads. Crafted in the UK and cut from a range of sumptuous Heal’s fabrics, deep, feather-filled back cushions and fibre seat cushions offer assured comfort and a soft, relaxing sit.
Exclusive to Heal’s and handmade in Britain
Sturdy solid beech frame structure
Serpentine sprung base
Luxurious feather filled back cushions and a fibre filled seat
Read more Read less
Sumptuous cushions create the perfect sofa to relax into.
Sturdy solid beech frame upholstered in a variety of Heal's fabrics.
Solid beech feet appear hidden under the Tailor. Available in Black or Natural.
Materials & Information
|Back Cushions||Feather filling|
|Upholstery||Available in all Heal's fabrics|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available