Sonno 4 Seater Sofa
Pay in 12 instalments of £323.25 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Reviving an iconic mid-century shape, the Sonno 4 seater combines expert upholstery with elegant Italian design.
Reviving an iconic mid-century shape, this armchair by designer Sonno combines expert upholstery with elegant design. Crafted by experts in Italy, the Sonno armchair has all the characteristics of contemporary Italian furniture: clean lines, an angular form, and gentle, curved edges. The deep cushioning and generously sized arm bolsters bring ultimate comfort in a sophisticated style. Available in a range of Heal’s fabrics, match your interior design with this armchair’s upholstery – a perfect pairing with any of the Sonno sofas.
Designed exclusively by Heal's and made in Italy
Deep cushioning and generously sized arm bolsters bring ultimate comfort
Choose from three feet finishes and exclusive Italian leathers and Heal’s fabrics
Read more Read less
All the characteristics of contemporary Italian furniture: clean lines, an angular form, and gentle, curved edges
Tapered legs elevate the sofa and available in a range of finishes.
Generously sized arm bolsters bring ultimate comfort
|Internal Seat Width||176cm|
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid wood and multi-ply|
|2 x Arm Cushions||Foam and Feather|
|Seat Cushion||Foam with fibre wrap|
|Back Cushion||Foam and feather|
|Upholstery||Available in a luxurious selection of fabrics and leathers|
|4 x Legs||Solid wood available in a natural finish, black stain or walnut stain|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available