Sigga Rug White
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
Pay in 12 instalments of £120.33 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
A beautiful white rug handcrafted in India using chunky New Zealand wool.
The white Sigga Rug is a contemporary yet subtle everyday rug from Linie Design. It is hand-woven using chunky New Zealand wool with a felted style that gives the rug a playful appearance to suit many spaces. Sigga’s Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Designed in Denmark, hand-woven by master artisans in India
- Crafted using chunky New Zealand wool in a felted style
- Feels extremely comfortable underfoot
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
A blend of wool and viscose
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available