Purlin Tufted Rug Warm Grey
The Purlin range is Eleanor Prichard's first rug collection
Hand tufted in India.
Made from 100% wool this rug is durable yet super-soft underfoot.
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Eleanor Pritchard
With a strong affinity for the aesthetics and philosophy of Mid-century design, Eleanor Pritchard’s textile collections and rectangular cushions reinterpret such iconic styles for a modern day audience.
All of Eleanor’s woollen textiles and fabrics are woven in the UK, working with well-respected and highly-skilled British weavers
Using understated geometric patterns, calm greys and blues are mixed with shots of yellow and green to bring a modern twist to British heritage.