Prestine Rug Mixed
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
The Prestine from Linie Design adds a splash of lively, geometric chic in muted tones to any room.
Founded in 1980, Linie Design is the biggest handmade rug developer in Northern Europe. Designed by Scandinavian craftsmen and produced by Indian artisans, the Prestine rug is made from a quality blend of wool and cotton using a flat weaving technique.The engaging design is comprised of several irregular triangles in a muted, multicolour pattern. A playful and versatile compliment to any modern home, it is available in two sizes.
Prestine is designed in Denmark, and handmade in India.
Crafted from a delicate blend of cotton and wool.
Comes in two sizes.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
A blend of wool and cotton
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available