Platner Side Table
The iconic Platner Side Table is created by welding curved steel rods to circular and semi-circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament.
In 1966, the Platner Collection captured the 'decorative, gentle, graceful' shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. The iconic Platner Side Table is created by welding curved steel rods to circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament.
- Responding to a more expressive modernism in the 1960s due to a dramatic shift in cultural values, Platner felt there was an opportunity to merge the competing aesthetics of the time.
- Showcases a tempered glass top, welded vertical and horizontal steel rods, with a clear plastic extrusion ring on the base for floor protection.
- Also available in other finishes and surfaces. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Surface||Clear tempered glass.|
|Frame||Welded Steel Rods, in a Metallic Bronze finish.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.