Orient P2 Pendant Light
by Fritz Hansen
by Fritz Hansen
Showcasing the beautiful contrast between wood and metal, this pendant light is crafted using only the finest materials.
Originally designed by Jo Hammerborg in 1963, Fritz Hansen relaunched the Orient P2 Pendant Light in 2013. The organically shaped shade is hand-spun using a wooden mould and features a low-energy light source cleverly concealed inside. When illuminated, the pendant light casts a soft, pleasant glow without any glare.
- Originally designed in 1963 by Jo Hammerborg
- Casts a soft glow without glare
- Handcrafted using the finest materials
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Material: Metal shade
Finish: Copper and Rosewood, Black and Rosewood and Aluminium and Oak
Bulb type: LED
Bulb fitting: E27
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available