A design reflecting craftsmanship, proportion and attention to detail found in Japanese creative industries, a chair for comfort.
Originally designed for the Oki-Nami restaurant in Brighton, this modern dining chair mixes the attention to detail found within Japanese furniture craft with the heritage of modern European design. Made from a choice of light oak or rich walnut, the crisscross legs, recessed back and soft leather seat provide a serene sit.
- Designed by Nazanin Kamali, and shortlisted for the Restaurant and Bar Design Awards in 2009.
- Crafted from solid oak or walnut, with a polyurethane lacquer.
- Cushioned foam and leather seat pad.
Read more Read less
Unique crisscross base, which joins sharply cut matchstick legs.
Solid wood ensures a stable and long-lasting piece.
A soft seat contrasts with the angularity of the chair's contemporary shape.
Materials & Information
|Frame||Light Oak or Rich Walnut(Hardwax oil finish)|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available