Morini Rug Turquoise
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
The elegant turquoise Morini Rug boasts a fresh springtime colour palette to enliven your home.
A fresh springtime colour palette lends this turquoise Linie Design Morini Rug a contemporary flourish. Each rug is expertly hand-woven by skilled artisans in India using a jute and cotton blend. The subtle herringbone weave and its hard-wearing design mean this rug is ideal for high traffic areas. Its Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers.
- Exclusively available at Heal’s
- Hand-woven in India by skilled craftspeople
- Woven using a jute and cotton blend
- Hard-wearing and ideal for high traffic rooms
- Crafted using environmentally friendly fibres
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
70% Jute, 30% Cotton
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available