Mimi Dining Chair Faded and Degraded Velvet
by Timothy Oulton
by Timothy Oulton
A perennial classic
Generous, comfortable seat for hours at the dining table
Handcrafted by artisans
Seat suspension features S-shaped steel springs and elastic webbing for heightened comfort
Thick, luxuriously soft foam seat and back cushion
Shown in Faded & Degrated velvet. Also available in Destroyed Raw leather with weathered oak legs, Vintage Bianco leather and with arms.
Materials & Information
Legs - Black stained oak
Seat Cushion: Generous soft foam & polyester fibre filling
Support: Serpentine steel springs & elasticated webbing
Faded and Degraded Melting Paisley - Based on a background of faded Victorian damask wallpaper, a contrasting splattered ink overlay adds a modern expressive viewpoint onto the ornate detailing and ordered form underneath.
Faded and Degraded Peat Smudge - A traditional paisley pattern is updated, creatively merged with an overlay of abstract art. Designed in soft hues of light and dark greys, evoking faded grandeur from a bygone era in a soothing colour.
Faded and Degraded Persia in Decline - Taking inspiration from one of Tim Oulton’s vintage Persian carpets. The rug’s intricate woven patterns, and the areas that have worn and faded over time, are captured and overlaid with abstract patterns in hues of blues and greys, giving this sumptuous velvet a modern 21st century twist.
Faded and Degraded Peeling Ceiling - The texture and patterns of a once grand plaster ceiling, now crumbling and worn with age, provide the basis for the clash of vibrant hues of pinks, oranges, blues, yellows and grey, with multiple layers of colour and pattern clamouring across in a mottled effect on soft velvet.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available