by De La Espada
by De La Espada
Pay in 12 instalments of £155.42 with interest free credit.
Capturing the sculptural style one expects from a Matthew Hilton design, the Mary’s Chair features sweeping lines of carved walnut.
Inspired by Hilton’s visit to the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption in San Francisco, the chair captures the same paradox of weight and weightlessness.
Fashioned from solid walnut hardwood by De La Espada’s master craftspeople, the dining chair boasts a wide panelled backrest with a nipped waist line that gives it a contemporary look. This is complemented by sharply pointed legs and curving joinery.
Designed by Matthew Hilton.
Exquisitely handcrafted in Portugal.
A wide panelled backrest with nipped waist line give this dining chair a contemporary look.
Materials & Information
American Black Walnut
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Matthew Hilton
One of Britain’s most highly respected furniture designers, Matthew Hilton creates pieces with an elegant simplicity that belies their complex engineering, each rigorously functional, exquisitely detailed, and built to last. Find the Balzac chair and other standout creations in our collection.