Loku Chair Tubular Base
Japanese designer Shin Azumi designed the Loku Chair making good use of the efficient methods of three dimensional (3D) veneer ply technology.
The moulded seat and back is made from a thin plywood veneer that can be shaped when heated into tight curves to stiffen the material.
Made in Thailand
Materials & Information
Oak or Walnut plywood seat
Steel tube base
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.