Kali Shade Charcoal
Known for its innovative, stylish and playful approach, British fabric house Scion provides a refreshing take on traditionally woven textiles. The modern design of the Kali shade features a highly versatile small-scale cotton tie-dye ‘spot’ motif. Made in Britain from a cotton, this Kali fabric is upholstered in four shade diameters.
Exclusive to Heal’s
Upholstered by hand in Suffolk
Fabric designed and printed in Britain by Scion
Available in four shade diameters and a selection of colours
Designed to be paired with our Mix & Match Bases
Materials & Information
Additional add ons are available to convert the shades into ceiling lights or create a softer ambient light with a diffuser
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available