Kaito Rug Midnight
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
This beautifully illustrated piece reinterprets 19th-century Japanese rug design.
Pay in 12 instalments of £269.08 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Reinterpreting 19th-century Japanese designs, the midnight-hued Kaito Rug’s stripped-back motif resembles winding flowers and stems. Knotted using a traditional loom, this knotted design is made from lustred viscose fibres to create a fascinating texture that glimmers in the light. Its Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Designed in Denmark, loom-knotted by master artisans in India
- Inspired by 19th-century Japanese rug design
- Crafted using environmentally friendly fibres
- Has a beautiful sheen thanks to the viscose fibres
Read more Read less
Other sizes are available - please contact our Product Advice team on 02078967451
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available