Indra Shade Pink
Founded in the 1930s by interior decorators Sibyl Colefax and John Fowler, Colefax and Fowler is a British design institution renowned for its sophisticated elegance and low-key luxury. Designed by Jane Churchill, the Indra Shade has a lustrous textured plain that uses a satin warp and strong woven textures to achieve the effect of hammered metal. This fabric comes in four shade diameters and a selection of colours.
Exclusive to Heal’s
Upholstered by hand in Suffolk
Fabric designed by Jane Churchill for Colefax & Fowler
Available in four shade diameters and a selection of colours
Designed to be paired with our Mix & Match Bases
Please note: due to the shades being handmade the item you receive may not look exactly the same as the image shown on the website.
|Extra Large||H:30cm Dia:60cm|
Materials & Information
68% Viscose, 22% Polyester, 10% Acrylic
Additional add ons are available to convert the shades into ceiling lights or create a softer ambient light with a diffuser.
A range of table lamp and floor lamp bases are available to complete your look.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available