Idun Rug Charcoal
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
The charcoal Idun Rug by Linie Design exudes contemporary minimalism.
This hand-woven, charcoal-hued Idun Rug from Linie Design is exemplary of luxurious Danish design. The oversized herringbone pattern adds subtle texture to the touch and to the eye. Framed with a delicate fringing, this is a clean and discrete rug with an elegant twist. The rug’s Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly materials.
- Designed in Denmark
- Hand-woven in India by skilled craftspeople
- Finished with delicate fringing
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
70% Wool / 30% Polyester
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.