Humble Act Rug
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
An exquisite hand-knotted rug from Linie Design. Humble Act’s modest expression is the result of intricate craftsmanship and a careful composition of tonal and structural contrasts.
An exquisite hand-knotted rug from Linie Design. Humble Act’s modest expression is the result of intricate craftsmanship and a careful composition of tonal and structural contrasts. The thick, soft pile is framed at either end by flat-woven sections and long flowing fringing, creating an interplay of dimensions and structure that brings the undyed yarns to life. Made in soft RWS wool with a GOTS-certified cotton warp – both materials selected for their eco-friendly qualities, durability and natural rustic beauty. Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann, Humble Act is part of the Apertus Collection that focuses on structure and sustainability to create stunning, responsibly produced rugs that feature the Care & Fair label.
- Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann
- GOTS- and OEKO-TEX® certified to ensure that eco-friendly and ethical manufacturing processes.
- Hand-woven from 100% wool
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available