Heal's + Tate Collection Wild Fig Scented Candle
Saloua Raouda Choucair 1916–2017, was a Lebanese painter and sculptor. She is said to have been the first abstract artist in Lebanon and created ‘Composition in Blue Module’ in 1947–51 using the two basic elements of Islamic design – straight lines and curves. This bold work of geometric abstraction features blues, purples, browns and cream tones.
In this elegant fusion of art and design, our Wild Fig scent is carefully paired with Choucair’s Composition in Blue Module from the Tate collection. Filling your home with a delicate fragrance, the candle features alluring notes of wild fig with earthy patchouli, subtle hints of vanilla and a trace of nut. This candle is packaged in a 100% recycled paper box, and you can reuse the vessel time and time again for plants, paintbrushes, stems or stationery.
An exclusive collaboration with Tate
Features notes of wild fig, earthy patchouli and vanilla
Crafted in the UK using natural wax and aromatic, scented oils
Materials & Information
100% mineral wax
Approximately 40 hours burn time
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available