Heal's + Tate Collection Elderflower & Lime Scented Candle
Victor Pasmore 1908–1998, was a British artist pioneering the development of abstract art in Britain in the 1940s and 1950s. The way natural elements are combined in ‘Square Motif, Blue and Gold: The Eclipse’ panted in 1950, could be seen to represent Pasmore’s emotions and ideas, rather than just an arrangement of shapes and patterns. Although he sought to create balanced compositions, he stressed that he wished to express human feelings, not abstract ideas.
In this elegant fusion of art and design, our Elderflower & Lime scent is carefully paired with Pasmore’s Square Motif, Blue and Gold: The Eclipse from the Tate collection. Filling your home with a zesty, botanical scent, the candle features notes of basil and patchouli with grapefruit and lemongrass. This candle is packaged in a 100% recycled paper box, and you can reuse the vessel time and time again for plants, paintbrushes, stems or stationery.
An exclusive collaboration with Tate
Features notes of patchouli, grapefruit, lemongrass and basil
Crafted in the UK using natural wax and aromatic, scented oils
Materials & Information
100% mineral wax
Approximately 40 hours burn time
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.