HAL Ply Tube Chair in Oak with Chrome Base
Made to Order normally delivered in 8 - 9 weeks.
The Ergonomically designed HAL range provides functional style with a comfortable, supportive seat.
HAL Ply Tube is a version of the HAL family of chairs by Jasper Morrison. The combination of a plywood seat shell and a four-legged base in chrome-plated or powder-coated tubular steel gives the chair its elegant, understated character. HAL Ply Tube looks perfect not just at the dining table, but also in offices or play spaces – and can be attractively combined with other HAL models, such as HAL RE Tube or HAL Soft Tube.
- Designed by Jasper Morrison, in keeping with his philosophy of the 'super normal' - breathing new life into proven solutions by means of reinterpretation, further development and refinement.
- Made from recycled household materials, as an ecological alternative to traditional plastic production. Colours achieved through artificial dye.
- Also avalaible in other materials and colours. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Legs||Chrome-Plated Tubular Steel|
|Glides||Dark, Felt (for hard floors)|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available