Hackney Handmade Soap
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Completely cruelty-free, vegan and made without any nasties, this Hackney Handmade Soap will elevate your self-care routine.
Inspired by Hackney’s grassy, herbaceous marshlands, this handmade soap from Soapsmith features notes of bergamot, sandalwood, rosemary and geranium. Each one is handcrafted in London using traditional cold process methods, as well as quality natural shea and coconut butters for a rich, indulgent lather. It’s also cruelty free, vegan and free from preservatives.
Handmade in London using traditional cold process methods.
Cleanses your skin without drying it out.
Inspired by the grassy scent of Hackney’s marshes.
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available