Grace Lounge Chair
Pay in 12 instalments of £149.92 with interest free credit.
Inspired by the soft curves of pebbles and driftwood she would collect from the beaches of northern Denmark, architect and designer Kindt-Larsen’s envisioned a graceful refinement of the informal rattan lounge chair.
With its sweeping, gentle curves and intricate loops of flexible rattan, it supports a generous, upholstered seat and envelopes a plump, loose back cushion. Together they bring a comfort, tactility and and lightness that brings the outdoors inside, while the characteristics of the rattan frame give it a natural robustness and longevity.
- The timeless beauty of Tove Kindt-Larsen’s 1936 design and the sustainability of the rattan material make the Grace Chair a highly versatile and popular piece.
- With a choice of upholstery options available, it can add light and texture to a home and an informal yet elegant welcome to hotel or business interiors.
- Also available in other fabrics. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Materials & Information
|Upholstery||Dedar Karakorum 001
Composition: 42% Wool, 33% Viscose, 24% Cotton, 1% Nylon.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.