P376 Pendant Light KF1
This re-launched classic pendant makes for a striking centrepiece.
Designed in 1963 by Danish modernist icons Jørgen Kastholm and Preben Juhl Fabricius, the P376 KF1 Pendant Light is crafted today by &Tradition. This statement pendant is crafted from five concentric shades, each crafted from metal in a brushed aluminium or matte white finish. The pendant is completed with a coordinating white or black fabric cord. When displayed, whether that’s in a trio over a table or as an independent light, the light casts a soft, diffused light.
Originally designed in 1963 by Kastholm & Fabricius.
Available in two finishes – aluminium or white.
Display in a trio over your kitchen work surface.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Material: Lacquered metal.
Bulb not included.
Bulb fitting: E27.
- Since this light has an IP20 rating then it is suited to use in bathrooms. Be careful not to install it in the close vicinity of a sink, shower or bath.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available