Taking its name from the fluid, sweeping lines produced by steam-bent timber, the Flow Chair was born out of a collaboration with Japanese designer, Tomoko Azumi. Designed in 2015, the Flow Chair exemplifies the warm elegance of contemporary Japanese design, subtly revealing its essence through soft, emotive cues.
With sinuous, tapered legs built to stack easily when not in use, the chair balances function and beauty in a harmonious, graceful form. The innate versatility of the Flow Chair makes it a suitable accessory for a diversity of different settings — from corporate workspaces to intimate dining locales and homey private residences.
- Steam bent ash wood.
- Tomoko Azumi design exemplifies L.Ercolani’s beautiful British craftsmanship.
Materials & Information
|Seat & Back||Ash|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.