Pay in 12 instalments of £190.75 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Fitzrovia is a classic Chesterfield sofa featuring deep button tufting and elegantly scrolled arms.
Perfectly capturing this season’s Deco Moderne theme, the new Fitzrovia sofa is a contemporary take on the traditional Chesterfield design. Featuring wide scrolled arms and a deep buttoned back, this luxurious sofa has been meticulously designed to deliver a strong silhouette from any angle whilst still being compact enough for smaller homes. Whilst generous in seating, Fitzrovia features a combination of neat proportions, comfortable sit and solid turned wooden legs available in black, natural and chestnut. Designed exclusively for Heal’s and made in the UK, the Fitzrovia is available in a wide selection of Heal’s fabrics as well as this rich Designers Guild Mulberry Varese Velvet as shown.
Designed exclusively for Heal's and made in the UK
A contemporary take on the traditional Chesterfield design
Wide scrolled arms and deep button back add to the meticulous design of this piece
A comfortable formal piece with generous seating
Available in a wide selection Heal's fabric
Solid turned wood legs are available and in a number finishes
Read more Read less
Fitzrovia 4 Seater Sofa in Velvet Teal with Black Stained feet
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid beech and birch|
|Back Cushion||High Density Foam|
|Seat Cushion||High Density Foam|
|Upholstery||Available in all Heal's fabrics|
|Legs||Solid beech legs available in different stains or natural|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available