Fiber Armchair Tube Base
Designed by Copenhagen duo Iskos-Berlin, coming from a desire to not just create another plastic chair but rather bring something new to the design that resonated with how perceive the world today.
The Fiber series from Muuto is designed to have a clear, sculptural language that refuses to compromise on comfort, a family stripped of all unnecessary layers for a minimalist look.
Named the 'Fiber' chair due to the shell being made of a recyclable plastic and wood fiber composite, giving the chair a distinctly tactile texture.
From afar the wood fibres blend into the chair's surface for a subtle matte finish, yet when viewed up close, natural details of the thousands of wood fibre begin to appear.
Materials & Information
|Seat Shell||80% recycled plastic. The plastic is mixed with up to 25% FSC™️ (FSC-C028824) certified wood fibers. The shell is CO2 neutral by offsetting.|
|Frame||Powder Coated Steel.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.