Developed on hand looms exclusively for Heal’s
Woven using a merino lambswool and alpaca blend
Designed and crafted in the UK
Materials & Information
66% merino wool, 24% acrylic, 5% alpaca wool, 5% viscose
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Bristol Weaving Mill
Founders of internationally renowned woven textile design studio Dash and Miller, Franki Brewer and Juliet Bailey established The Bristol Weaving Mill in 2015 as a response to global demand for their textile designs. The Bristol Weaving Mill is a result of Franki and Juliet’s passion for innovative woven textiles, and has lead them to create a pioneering space where avant-garde fabric design meets traditional manufacturing processes. Hand-loom weaving is central to Franki and Juliet’s design approach, and all fabrics are sampled on hand-looms before being developed for manufacturing at the mill.