Eames DSR Chair in Set Colours
Using the original colour palette developed by the Eames duo, Vitra has defined four new hues for the seat shell and Eiffel Tower base of the DSR chair: Mustard & Citron, Sea Blue & Sky Blue, Forest & Dark Green, as well as Pebble & Eames Sea Foam Green. Synthesising research into archival holdings and the vintage market, with broad-based analysis of current needs and trends, Vitra launched this select range inspired by the historical use of colours by Charles and Ray Eames.
When designing the palette for their original moulded shells, Charles & Ray attached great importance to offering a range of neutral hues that would blend well with a wide variety of interior settings. The Eames knew that their design differed starkly from other chairs available at the time, and therefore colour had to be very carefully considered to be accepted by consumers. Their work resulted in an understated palette, harmonising with the vibrancy Vitra is known for.
- The original 1950 design by Charles and Ray Eames, re-envisioned in 4 set colour combinations by Vitra.
- Avalaible in other colour combinations. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
An iconic mid-century modern design by Charles & Ray Eames.
Shaped metal legs create a sturdy base to the chair, in vibrant colours.
The organic form of the seat allows for a comfortable sit, whilst providing firm support.
Materials & Information
|Legs||Powder Coated Aluminium|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.