British Duck Down 10.5 Tog Super King Duvet
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
A mid-weight duvet, this expertly made piece of bedding features the finest British duck down and feathers for ultimate comfort.
Keep warm in bed with this British Duck Down Duvet. Lovingly made in the UK using ethically sourced British Duck down and feathers this duvet is lofty, warm and lightweight due to the light, fluffy down clusters which are excellent at retaining heat. The filling is evenly distributed between the pocket chambers so there are no cold spots. The 100% cotton cover is naturally breathable to keep you comfortable all night long and the cover is downproof to help prevent loose feathers from escaping.
British Duck: Made from a fine blend of 60% British duck down and 40% British duck feather.
Temperature regulating: Down has the unique ability to trap air and retain heat, creating a luxuriously warm and cosy duvet.
Cotton Casing: The fillings are encased in a 233 thread count 100% cotton casing which is finished with piped edging.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Filling||60% British duck down and 40% British duck feather|
|Outer Fabric||100% cotton|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available