Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
The patterns found in Roman brickwork inspired this vibrant blue cushion.
London-based design studio One Nine Eight Five designed this blue Dora Cushion exclusively for Heal’s. Its design explores patterns found in Roman brickwork and came to life through a series of mark-making studies. The cushion itself is crafted in Britain using printed cotton velvet and completed with a plain blue cotton velvet back. All our cushions come with a sumptuous feather pad for a luxurious yet firm feel.
Exclusively available at Heal’s
Crafted in Britain on printed cotton velvet
Finished with a blue cotton velvet back
Complete with sumptuous feather pad
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Front: 80% cotton velvet / 10% polyester / 10% Modal
Back 100% cotton velvet
Cushion pad: duck feathers
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available