Detsu Wide Vase
Each of these modern Detsu Wide Vases is handcrafted by Scottish ceramicist Natalie J. Wood in Edinburgh.
The contemporary Detsu Wide Vase was designed by Natalie J. Wood for Heal’s. Each vase is handcrafted in Edinburgh using parian clay, a porcelain-based clay that creates a matte finish and a vibrant hue. A crackled white glaze is layered on top to create a one-of-a-kind finish. Natalie was inspired by minimalism and basic shapes to create the modern vase collection.
Handcrafted using porcelain-based clay
Inspired by minimalism and graphic shapes
Finished in a vibrant hue with white cracked detailing
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available