Dawn Rug Grey/White
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
A timeless flat-woven rug from Linie Design, skilfully crafted by hand using the ancient pit loom technique.
A timeless flat-woven rug from Linie Design, skilfully crafted by hand using the ancient pit loom technique. Tranquil colours in a diagonal weave create a harmonious expression in Dawn Light. The lightly coloured wool is interwoven with the organic cotton warp, creating a structured pattern that brings a sense of balance and warmth to its surroundings, with both materials being GOTS- and OEKO-TEX® -certified to ensure that eco-friendly and ethical processes were used throughout all the manufacturing processes. Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann, Dawn Light is part of the Apertus Collection that focuses on structure and sustainability to create stunning, responsibly produced rugs that feature the Care & Fair label.
- Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann
- GOTS- and OEKO-TEX® certified to ensure that eco-friendly and ethical manufacturing processes.
- Hand-woven from 100% wool
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available