Cobra Vase Uno Bubble White
by 101 Copenhagen
by 101 Copenhagen
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
This collection of ceramic vases celebrates the avant-garde CoBrA Art collective working in the 1940s.
CoBrA was a European art collective that was active in the 1940s and 50s, believed by many to be the last true avant-garde art movement of the 20th century. The Cobra vases from 101 Copenhagen celebrates the iconic movement, with a series of ceramics that challenges the balance between soft and consistent shapes. These vases were based on naïve hand sketches and feature human-like silhouettes, with a textured surface that adds a tactile and refined expression. Each vase is made by hand, meaning there will be subtle colour and texture variations between every piece.
- A tribute to the CoBrA Art collective, an expressionist group working in the late 20th Century.
- Crafted from ceramic in varying shapes and sizes.
- Each vase is handmade, meaning no two pieces are exactly the same.
- Not waterproof, and not to be used with water. Use to display dried flowers or as a sculptural piece.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available