Designed by Rob Scarlett exclusively for Heal’s
Made from solid American oak with lipped edging
Industrial style powder coated steel frame set against Mid-century Scandinavian features.
Designed to adapt to your space, optional additions include a matching cushion in textured slate grey fabric and a specially designed low-hanging shelf.
Please note, both the Brunel Bench Cushion and Brunel Shelf for Bench are sold separately.
Brunel Bench with Brunel Shelf for Bench/ Hallway Bench and Wheat Beige Cushion - both sold seperately
Bent tubular form of the legs blends perfectly with urbane interiors.
Brunel Bench with Brunel Shelf for Bench/ Hallway Bench - sold seperately
Materials & Information
|Legs||Black Powder Coated Steel|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”