Bereber Rug Natural
Superbly soft, this rug is hand knotted from quality New Zealand wool with a contemporary design to a suit modern or ethnic style
Pay in 12 instalments of £116.58 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Renowned for producing unique rugs, the Bereber is designed in Spain by Gandia Blasco and hand knotted by specialist craftsmen in India using the latest techniques.
Superbly soft, this rug is hand knotted from fine quality New Zealand wool to create its cavernous textured pattern.
Available in a range of sizes, the contemporary design makes an elegant addition to modern spaces.
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available