Pay in 12 instalments of £121.33 with interest free credit.
Designed by Matthew Hilton
Handmade in Norfolk
Iconic silhouette crafted from solid beech with American oak feet
Furnished with natural fibres, animal hair and wool
Jute webbing and zig zag springs ensure luxurious comfort
Upholstered in the finest utah aniline leather
For more detailed measurements, please see the Specifications below.
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid beech wood|
|Seat Cushion||Foam & Duck feather filling|
|Seat Suspension||Steel springs and webbing|
|Back Suspension||Multi density foam filling|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Matthew Hilton
One of Britain’s most highly respected furniture designers, Matthew Hilton creates pieces with an elegant simplicity that belies their complex engineering, each rigorously functional, exquisitely detailed, and built to last. Find the Balzac chair and other standout creations in our collection.