AE Mwanga Cushion
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
This collection of exclusive cushions by AE Design are inspired by African architecture and named after feelings of home.
Inspired by the use of natural materials and shapes in African mud buildings, Alessandra of AE Design has created this cushion collection exclusively for Heal's. Her compositions form from collages which are then altered into playful patterns. Once the design is complete, the cushions are hand screen printed in small batches. Each piece in this collection is named after a word which resonates with the feelings of home. All our cushions come with a sumptuous feather pad for a luxurious yet firm feel.
Designed by Alessandra of AE Design, exclusively for Heal's
Mwanga, meaning light in Swahili is inspired by Alessandra's travels
Hand screen printed in small batches, making each piece wonderfully unique
100% linen covers are not only obtained from sustainable sources where possible, but are an integral part of the design behind this piece
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Cover: 100% Linen
Inner: Soft feather pad
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available