Togo Fireside Chair
by Ligne Roset
by Ligne Roset
Pay in 12 instalments of £169.92 with interest free credit.
Subject to status, minimum spend applies.
- Now celebrating half a century in production, Togo was first designed by Michel Ducaroy in 1973.
- Hand-crafted using different densities of foam to enable a supportive, but relaxed style of seating.
- Modular design allows easy re-configuration. Shop other modules in the Togo Range.
- Upholstered in luxurious yet durable fabrics, available here in suede-like Alcantara or Capa bouclé.
- Also available in other upholstery. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
The signature pleated fabric provides superior comfort.
Buttons and folds arranged and stitched into place by hand.
Pillow-like corners add to the inviting look of this iconic range.
Materials & Information
|Polyether upholstery foams and polyester quilting.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.