The rounded edges hand-crafted in ash create a simple and contemporary look, tapered legs give the Plank a distinctive profile
Simple, elegant and timeless — the endless appeal of the Plank Table can be attributed to its distinctive, mid-century exterior. Designed by Lucian Ercolani in 1956, the table’s rounded, soft-moulded edges and balanced profile transformed it into an instant household favourite. Bespoke, crafted details accentuate the appeal of the Plank Table, with tapered, outward-facing legs and discrete joinery that blends in seamlessly with the table’s sleek profile. The focal point of the Plank Table, a solid ash table top, lends a grounding, tactile dimension to the table’s clean form.
Hand Crafted using solid ash
Selection of lacquer or paint finishes
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Table top||Solid ash|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed Lucian Ercolani
Born 1888 in Italy, Lucian Ercolani moved to London with his family in the 1890s before studying design and furniture making. Having worked within the design teams for what would later become Parker Knoll and G-Plan, in 1920 Ercolani founded Ercol and began producing the company's characteristic blend of contemporary design and traditional British craft.