Pay in 12 instalments of £91.58 with interest free credit.
Exclusive design by John Jenkins for Heal's
Solid Oak Frame with Oak Veneer panels, shelf and doors with white wash finish
Tapered legs and internal storage create the perfect piece for small living spaces.
Parts of this product are made with wood veneer which displays the beauty of the natural wood grain while maintaining stability. Because veneer is made using thin layers of wood, it is much less likely to warp or crack over time unlike solid wood. The end result is a stable and durable surface with a beautifully natural finish.
Assembled by our team in your home
Materials & Information
Panels, doors and shelf: Oak veneer
Legs and frame: Solid oak
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By John Jenkins
Starting as a design student at the Royal College of Art in London in the mid-1970's John has always had a close connection with Heal's. Having been invited to design products for Heal's in the mid 90's, John then went onto be a furniture buyer for the company. Since then he has designed for Heal's ReDiscovers and has now gone on to design the new Scandi range - Morten.
Morten draws inspiration from the laid-back style synonymous with Scandinavian design. Whilst minimal in its appearance, the finer details make this range both comfortable and stylish. From the raised lip detailing, designed to frame items displayed on top, to the soft closing drawers and detailed elliptical handles, Morten combines form and function beautifully.
• The raised edging of the cabinetry acts both as a beautiful design feature and a practical addition that will keep your items from falling off the side.
• Made from solid oak and oak veneer with a whitewash finish.
• Morten’s timeless design means it won’t date, ensuring it remains stylish for years to come.
• Each and every piece is embossed with the renowned Heal’s stamp.
Behind the design: The Morten Range
“Practical, Elegant, Timeless” – these are the words John Jenkins uses to describe his range.