Heal's Modern Craft Market: Made in London Launch Party
- Event Details
Celebrate the best of the London craft community tonight at Heal's
The theme for the Heal's Modern Craft Market 2017 is Made in London, and on the 20th April we’ll be celebrating the city’s homegrown craft community with demonstrations and drop-in workshops.
There will be London Gin & Tonics from Sipsmith, cider from Urban Orchard by Hawkes, beer from Redchurch Brewery and pies from Square Pie in Old Spitalfields Market. Come along for:
- 19th Century loom weaving with London Cloth Company
- Soap cutting workshops with Soapsmith
- Pottery painting with Amanda Sue-Rope
- Chair caning with Rachael South
- Furniture upholstery from Shoreditch Design Rooms
- Surfboard shaping with Nof surfboards and Blackhorse Workshop
- Meet the Maker: London Terrariums, Michael Ruh, Goldfinger Factory, Caitlin Hinshelwood and Jode Pankhurst
- When and Where?
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.