Geoffrey Hall Mirror
by Ligne Roset
by Ligne Roset
Made to Order normally delivered in 2 - 3 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £92.83 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
This beautiful mirror is made more special with the rail and gold trinket dish. Ideal as a hallway mirror.
Designed by Belgium designer Alain Giles, the Geoffrey is a highly graphic useful object which is stable and light. It has a spectacular presence by ‘opening up’ the space around it thanks to its large mirror. Ideal as a hallway mirror and to store keys and trinkets in the gold dish. The rail can be used to hold umbrellas or hang scarves.
Designed by Alain Giles for Ligne Roset
Finished in a brushed effect brass
Minimalist and modern design
Ideal in a hallway to store keys in the dish and hang umbrellas and scarves on the rail
Read more Read less
|Weight||39kg (including packaging)|
Materials & Information
Brass and Glass
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available