Classic Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman
Pay in 12 instalments of £654.58 with interest free credit.
Iconic mid-century design by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956
Amply proportioned chair that combined ultimate comfort with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Shock mounts to ensure the ultimate luxury comfort
Vitra exclusively produce the Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman, offering their carefully curated combinations, therefore not every combination is available (labelled Out of Stock). If you would to explore a different combination available, simply click the start again button to refresh the options
For more mid-century style ideas, read our Mid-Century Modern Style guide.
Soft as a glove: luxurious comfort with the highest-quality leather upholstery.
Back braces and base are die cast aluminium.
7 ply woods create the soft shell veneer.
|Depth||85 - 91cm||56cm|
Materials & Information
|Upholstery||100% Cowhide Leather in a wide selection of finishes and colours|
|Seat & Back Shell||Moulded natural wood veneers in a wide selection of finishes|
|Base||Five-star swivel base in die-cast aluminium with a choice of finishes|
|Glides||Choose from hard glides for carpet or felt glides suited for hard floor|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.