Bubble Saucer Pendant Criss Cross
Inspired by a set of silk-covered Swedish hanging lamps, George Nelson designed the series in 1952. Beyond the soft light this lamp casts, it features a unique criss-cross pattern that adds an interesting contour to the shade.
This timeless collection of light fixtures complement contemporary interiors as easily and beautifully today as they did mid-century homes.
Made from high quality materials and expert design practices.
Materials & Information
Bulb fitting: E27.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By George Nelson
Together with Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson was one of the founding fathers of American modernism. Born in Hartford Connecticut in 1908, Nelson was part of a generation of architects who revolutionised product, graphic and interior design transforming everyday objects into works of art.